Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Hi there!

Hi friends!

Today, as I was browsing the internet I came across Tuesday Morning Sketches. Their sketch caught my eye and decided to play along. 


This was the sketch that I used for my card


And here’s my card! 

I started by stamping the image and sentiment on Very Vanilla cardstock. I then die cut it using the retired Stampin’ Up Banners Framelits and adhered it onto a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock, which was also cut using the retired Banners Framelits.

Then, as I was going through my DSP looking for a background, I discovered this sheet! I was so excited...it kinda looked like my stamped cactus! Wouldn’t you agree? This sheet of DSP is from the Needlepoint Nook DSP.

I adhered the banner to the DSP, wrapped a piece of retired Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon over the paper. After, I adhered the paper to the Flirty Flamingo card base. Using glue dots I adhered a bow over the ribbon.


I also stamped a cactus on the envelope.

Hope you like today’s card.

Erika

Stampin’ Up Materials:
Paper - Flirty Flamingo Cardstock, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Needlepoint Nook DSP
Stamp Set - Flowering Desert
Ink - Lemon Lime Twist, Lovely Lipstick, Crumb Cake 
Embellishments - Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon (retired)
Tools - Banner Framelits Dies (retired), Big Shot, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Up Glue Dots
Other - Very Vanilla Medium Envelope 





4 comments:

  1. Cute little card. My granddaughter would love that cactus stamp. She is "into" cacti right now (smile). Thank you for sharing your card with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely! So glad you played along at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! That's a great image!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun card. I love that little cactus - it looks like no line coloring. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete