Tuesday, January 1, 2019

CASE-ing Tuesday #180

Hello Friends, Happy New Year!

Welcome to CASE-ing Tuesday #180! Where we choose a card from a current Stampin’ Up! Catalog and CASE (copy) by changing a little, a lot or nothing at all. Also, new this year, our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group has added sketches to the CASE. I love this idea! This makes the CASE so much easier.


This is the card being CASE’d. It features the Tropical Chic Stamp Set.

Here’s the sketch with measurements. It doesn’t have to be followed exactly, as you’ll see in my card. It is being provided to make your card making easier.


My card starts with a Lovely Lipstick card base. Then, I wrapped a piece of Lovely Lipstick Ribbon around the Soft Sea Foam Cardstock and adhered it to the card base. I stamped my sentiment in Lovely Lipstick.


Then, I cut three pieces of the All My Love DSP, using the smallest square stitched framelits. I then adhered them to scallop squares slightly bigger in Lovely Lipstick cardstock. These squares were adhered using Mini Dimensionals.


To finish the card, I adhered a piece of coordinating DSP to the flap of the envelope...As you can see, I added the ribbon to my card, so I didn’t really stick to the sketch and you don’t either. Use it to help you make it your own.

I hope you enjoyed today’s card. Join us over at CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group and share your CASE with us. Thank you for stopping by and Best Wishes for 2019!

XOXO
Erika 

Stampin’ Up Materials:
Lovely Lipstick Cardstock 
Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 
All My Love DSP
Meant To Be Stamp Set 
Lovely Lipstick Inkpad 
Layering Square Framelits 
Stitched Framelits Dies
1/8” Lovely Lipstick Grosgrain Ribbon
Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
Mini Dimensionals 
Medium Whisper White Envelope 
Big shot











No comments:

Post a Comment