Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Darling Baby



Hi there, happy Tuesday! 
Welcome to CASE-ing Tuesday #182, where we chose a card from a current Stampin’ Up Catalog and CASE (copy) by changing a little, a lot, or nothing at all, and now with sketches.

My card today features the new stamp set Fable Friends, from the 2019 Occasions Catalog. The set is adorable and great for different occasions. I never seem to have a baby card, so I decided to use it for one. The card is perfect in welcoming a sweet, precious baby and all the different pastel colors make it perfect for either a baby boy or girl.



I used Soft Sea Foam Cardstock for the card base. Then, using the measurements from the sketch I cut the two largest layers. The largest in Pool Party, the second largest I used the Subtles DSP in So Saffron and for the last layer I used Whisper White Cardstock and cut it with largest stitch square. On the Whisper White piece I stamped the cute bunny in Memento Black and colored him using the blends. I adhered my layers with liquid glue, making sure not to add glue to the one side that stuck out. Now, using the Layering Circle Framelits Dies I cut the circles - 1 3/8 circle in Whisper 
White and 1 3/4 scalloped circle in Petal Pink, and stamped the sentiment on the white circle. The sentiment is from the same stamp set as the bunny. I adhered them with liquid glue. Using glue dots I adhered a piece of Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and Daffodil Delight Organdy Ribbon ( a Sale-A-Bration reward).



I adhered the circle to the corner of the bunny layers with some 
liquid glue.


Then, with Mini Dimensionals I adhered the piece to the card base and added a sequins from the new Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins to finish the card.





Here is  the card being CASEd along with the sketch. 
I hope you have enjoyed this week’s CASE. Head ove to CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see how others got inspired and make sure you share you’re CASE with us.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

Erika

Stampin Up Materials:
Stamp Set - Fable Friends (Occasions Catalog)
Paper - Sea Foam Cardstock, Pool Party Cardstock, Powder Pink Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Subtles DSP So Saffron 
Ink - Pool Party, Memento Tuxedo Black, Light/Dark Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends, Light/Dark Daffodil Delight 
Tools - Layering Circles Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot
Embellishments - Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon,  Daffodil Delight  Organdy Ribbon (Sale-A-Bration item), Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins
Adhesives - Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Dimensionals 


No comments:

Post a Comment