Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Bella, You Make Me Happy


Hello friends!

Welcome to CASE-ing Tuesday, where we choose a card from a current Stampin’ Up! Catalog and CASE (copy) by changing a little, a lot or nothing at all. And to make it easier, a sketch is provided.


My card today features the cute little pup from Bella and Friends Stamp Set. This set can be found on page 30 of the Annual Catalog. I started by stamping the doggie in Memento Tuxedo Black on Whisper White Cardstock. I used the blends to color it. Then, I used one of the layering circles framelits to cut it. On Whisper White Cardstock I stamped the sentiment and cut it with one of the hearts from the new Be Mine Stitch Framelits Dies.


I used Flirty Flamingo Cardstock for the card base. The second layer is from the All My Love DSP, in the 2019 Occasions Catalog. On the third layer I used the Scattered Sequins EF.  I punched the banner  and adhered it to the back of the circle. Then, I adhered this to the other layers using Mini Dimensionals. Finally, I adhered the heart to the card using Mini Dimensionals.


This week’s CASE is from our Sale-A-Bration Catalog. It features the cute froggy stamp that you can earn for free, with a $50 purchase.


Here’s the sketch with measurements. This makes the CASE so much easier.

I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s card and that it inspires you. Share your CASE with us over at
CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group. Thank you for stopping by.

Erika


Stampin’ Up Materials:
Flirty Flamingo Cardstock 
Lovely Lipstick Cardstock 
Crumb Cake Cardstock 
Whisper White Cardstock 
All My Love DSP
Lovely Lipstick Inkpad 
Memento Tuxedo Black Inkpad
Light/Dark Crumb Cake Blends
Light Real Red Blends
Triple Banner Punch
Be Mine Stitched Dies
Layering Circle Framelits 
Scattered Sequins EF
Big Shot
Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
Mini Dimensionals 

No comments:

Post a Comment