Monday, January 14, 2019

Purple Butterflies


Hello friends! Happy Monday!
Wanted to start the week by sharing a card with you. 


Today’s card features the Botanical Butterflies DSP and Organy Ribbon from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. You can earn one of these items for free with a $50 purchase (before taxes) or both with a $100 purchase (before taxes). 

 This DSP has lovely pattern sheets of paper, it was difficult to choose which to use. Finally, I decided on this black and white sheet. I used the 4th largest Rectangle Stitch Framelits Die to cut a 
piece of the DSP. Then, I decided to color the butterflies with the Stampin’ Blends. Once done coloring set aside.


I used Basic Black Cardstock for the card base. For the first layer I used another piece of Basic Black Cardstock, slightly smaller then the card base. Then, I heat embossed the sentiment and wrapped three pieces of ribbon around the first layer. I adhered the first layer to the card base using some 
liquid glue. I cut another piece of Basic Black Cardstock using the 3rd largest Rectangle Stitch 
Framelits Die. I then adhered the DSP to this pice. Once adhered, I adhered it to the card using Mini Dimensionals. 


To finish the card I stamped the inside of the card.

I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s card. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
Erika

Stampin’ Up Materials:
Butterfly Gala Stamp Set 
Basic Black Cardstock 
Whisper White Cardstock 
Light/Dark Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends
Light/Dark Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends 
Highland Heather Inkpad
Memento Tuxedo Black Inkpad
VersaMark Pad
Embossing Buddy
White Stampin’ Emboss Powder
Heat Tool
Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies
Big Shot
Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
Mini Dimensionals 


Stampin’ Up Materials From the Sale-A-Bration Brochure:
Botanical Butterflies DSP
Organdy Ribbon-Highland Heather 






No comments:

Post a Comment