Saturday, January 12, 2019

I’m Here For You - Beautiful Promenade




Hello friends!

It’s a rainy day in my neck of the woods, so it’s a perfect day to make some cards. I decided in using a set that I have not used before, Beautiful Promanade Bundle.


I started with a Grapefruit Grove card base. I used Whisper White Cardstock for the first layer. On another piece of Whisper White Cardstock I stamped two of the full flower image in Grapefruit Grove. Then, in Calypso Coral I stamped the outline flower image over the full flower images. I also stamped two leaf images in Granny Apple Green. I cut them out using the coordinating Thinlits dies.



Using a bit of Multipurpose Liquid Glue I adhered a leaf behind each flower. Before adhering the flowers to the card, I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black. 


Then with Mini Dimensionals I adhered one flower to each corner. 
When adhering the flowers to the card make sure they stay inside the card frame or else the envelope will not close once the card is inside.


Inside the card, I stamped a flower and sentiment.

I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches as inspiration.
The card is so simple, clean and perfect to let someone know you’re there for them. I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s card.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Erika

Stampin’ Up Materials:
Beautiful Promenade Bundle 
Grapefruit Grove Cardstock 
Whisper White Cardstock 
Grapefruit Grove Inkpad
Granny Apple Green 
Memento Tuxedo Black 
Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
Mini Dimensionals 
Big Shot




4 comments:

  1. The detail on these flowers is beautiful! And I love the pretty color. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, so happy you enjoyed my card! Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. So pretty! These flowers are lovely for the sketch. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete