Saturday, February 2, 2019

Bouquet of Hearts #FF0026



Lots of shades of red and hearts for this card! 


I started with Lovely Lipstick for the card base and adhered the heart paper from the All My Love DSP onto the base. I then cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits. On this, I stamped the “stem” using the ballon string from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous set. Then, stamped the jar image from Jar Of Haunts stamp Set (retired since I don’t have Jar Of Love set) onto Blushing Bride cardstock and die cut it using the coordinating framelit. I wrapped a piece of Flirty Flamingo ribbon from the All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack around the jar. I stamped the sentiment using the Little Twinkle Set. I inked the “love you” using the Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Write. I then adhered the jar to the cardstock. Using the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies I cut out the little hearts. I adhered the white cardstock onto a piece of Lovely Lipstick, that was also die cut using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits. I adhered this onto the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. To finish the card, I added a bow on the side. 


Festive Friday Challenge #FF0026 inspired my card. Head over to Festive Friday’s blog and see what other designers have created.

Hope you have enjoyed the card. Thanks for stopping by!
Erika

Stampin’ Up Materials:
Paper - Blushing Bride Cardstock, Lovely Lipstick Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, All My Love DSP
Stamps - Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Jar Of Haunts (retired) Little Twinkle 
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Write 
Embellishments - All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack 
Tools - Everyday Jars Framelits Dies, Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies, Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies, Big Shot
Adhesive - Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stampin’ Glue Dots





2 comments:

  1. Adorable, Erika! I love how the heart "blossoms" mimic the hearts in the designer paper. Such a beautiful bow! Thank you for sharing with Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling jar full of love Erika! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete