Sunday, February 10, 2019

You’re A Classic



Hi Stampers!
My card for today is for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. It features the
Geared Up Garage Bundle from Stampin’ Up.
When choosing the colors for the card I went with the color of the recipient’s car, blue.


I started with Pacific Point card base. Then, I embossed the sentiment on the first layer, Classic Garage DSP, and adhered it to the card. The second layer,  the Basic Gray Banner was adhered. The third layer, Neutrals DSP was adhered. The fourth layer, Classic Garage DSP was adhered. Finally, I stamped the car image and used the coordinating die to cut it and adhered it to the card front.


Here’s a closer look at the embossing. 


Mini Dimensionals were used to adhere the car to the card.


Here’s the sketch for the challenge. Love how it provides the measurements. I adjusted the measurements to my card since my card was in landscape direction.

Hope you enjoyed today’s card. Thanks for stopping by!

Erika


Stampin’ Up Materials:
Paper - Pacific Point Cardstock, Basic Gray Cardstock, Neutals 6x6 DSP, Classic Garage DSP
Stamp Set -  Geared Up Garage
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black 
Tools - Garage Gears Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, White Stampin Emboss Powder, Heat Tool
Adhesives - Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Dimensionals 









1 comment: