Friday, December 14, 2018

You Make Me Happy FMS #367

Hello friends!

I’m officially done making Christmas cards! Time to start wrapping and baking, but before that I wanted to play with a couple new things I received this week. These items will be available to customers in the Stampin’ Up 2019 Occasions Catalog, January 3, 2019.


For my card, I started with Crumb Cake for the card base. The first and second larger are cut using the Rectangle Stitch Framelit Dies. All My Love DSP is used for the second layer. I adhered the second layer to the first, then those to the card base. For the heart, I used the new Be Mine Stitch Framelits Dies and stamped the sentiment using the Meant To Be Stamp Set. The dies and stamp set are part of the Meant To Be bundle.


I adhered the scallop heart with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and the stitch heart with Mini Dimensionals. To finish the card, I added some pearls.


I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches as inspiration. I hope you have enjoyed today’s card and are excited as me for the new products! Thank you for stopping by.

Erika 

Stampin’ Up Materials:
Whisper White Cardstock 
Lovely Lipstick Cardstock 
Crumb Cake ?Cardstock
All My Love DSP
Lovely Lipstick Inkpad
Rectangle Stich Framelits  Dies
Be Mine Stitch Framelits Dies
Share What You Love Artisan Pearls
Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
Mini Dimensionals 
Big Shot





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and such pretty patterned paper! Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Karen. Glad you enjoyed the card. šŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, so pretty! How did you adhere the lacy trim on your heart? I've been having trouble with that, myself! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gloria. I used Tombow but I’m thinking a piece of adhesive sheet would work.

      Delete