Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Painted Harvest Christmas Wreath


Hello friends!

Have you finished making all your Christmas cards? Do you need to mass produced? Well here’s a card that is so pretty and easy to make that you’ll have your cards done in no time.

I just love this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday #177! It’s such a simple layout. Here’s my take on this week’s card.


I started with Thick Whisper White Cardstock for the card base. Then, on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock I stamped the wreath using the two step Painted Harvest Stamp Set in Soft Sea Foam and Call Me Clover. Using the Timeless Tidings Stamp Set, I stamped the sentiment in Call Me Clover. I adhered this to a piece of Call Me Clover. Then I adhered this to the card base using Dimensionals. 


To complete the card, I added Red Rhinestones and a bow using Nature’s Twine in Crumb Cake.


Bonus card for today! I just couldn’t decide what set to use so I made a card with each set.  This card features Lovely As A Tree Stamp Set from the Annual Catalog. It was stamped using Balmy Blue. The sentiment was from the Christmas Pines Stamp Set.


Here’s this week’s CASE-ing Tuesday card that features Wishing You Well Stamp Set from the Holiday Catalog.  Visit us at CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group and see what other stampers have created and share your CASE with us! Thank you for stopping by.

Erika

Stampin’ Up Materials -  Wreath
Thick Whisper White Cardstock 
Whisper White Cardstock 
Call Me Clover Cardstock 
Painted Harvest Stamp Set 
Timeless Tidings Stamp Set 
Soft Sea Foam Inkpad
Call Me Clover Inkpad
Red Rhinestones 
Nature’s Twine 
Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
Dimensionals 
Glue Dots

Tree:
Thick Whisper White Cardstock 
Whisper White Cardstock 
Silver Glimmer Paper
Lovely As A Tree Stamp Set 
Christmas Pines Stamp Set 
Balmy Blue Inkpad
Rhinestone Basic Jewel 
Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
Dimensionals 








No comments:

Post a Comment