Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Just For You

Hello friends!

I’m so excited to share with you another card that features the Be Mine Stitch Framelits.



I started with a Thick Whisper White card base. The first layer, Whisper White Cardstock, I stamped with the bubble looking stamp from the Gallery Grunge Stamp Set in Flirty Flamingo. Then I wrapped a piece of the flirty flamingo ribbon from the All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack. I mounted the first layer to the base using Dimensionals. On a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock I stamped the smaller hearts and cut them out using the Be Mine Stitch Framelits. On another piece of Whisper White Cardstock I die cut the bigger heart. Then, I stamped the sentiment from Meant To Be Stamp Set, in flirty flamingo. I adhered one of the smaller hearts to the corner of the larger heart using a bit of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then, I mounted the hearts using Dimensionals.



Last, I added  a couple Heart Epoxy Droplets and coordinated the envelope by adding a piece of  All My Love DSP to the envelope flap.


I just love the new stitch  hearts. Starting January 3rd, you may purchase them and the stamp set, as a bundle to save 10%, and other accessories in the Stampin’ Up 2019 Occasions Catalog.



I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s card. CASE-ing Tuesday #178, was used for inspiration. Visit CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see what others have created and share your CASE. Thank you for stopping by.

Erika

Stampin’ Up Materials:
Thick Whisper White Cardstock 
Whisper White Cardstock 
All My Love DSP
Flirty Flamingo Inkpad
Gallery Grunge Stamp Set 
Meant To Be Bundle 
All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack
Heart Epoxy Droplets 
Medium Whisper White Envelope 
Big Shot
Dimensionals 
Multipurpose Liquid Glue 





No comments:

Post a Comment