Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Season of Joy


Hello friends, happy December!

Welcome to CASE-ing Tuesday #176! Where we choose a card from a current Stampin’ Up! Catalog and CASE (copy) by changing a little, a lot or nothing at all.


My card this week features the Dashing Deer and Christmas Pines Stamp Sets. I started by using Merry Merlot Cardstock for my card base. Then, I used Joyous Noel Specialty DSP for my first layer. The second layer, I used the Stamparatus to stamp the deer on Whisper White Cardstock with Merry Merlot. I used the Stamparatus to stamp the deer, so that I could stamp it twice without any boo boos. I then punched the corners using the Darling Label Punch. I adhered the deer to the first layer using Dimensionals. The last layer, the sentiment, was stamped on Whisper White Cardstock using the Christmas Pines sentiment. The sentiment was stamped using Shaded Spruce. It was adhered using Mini Dimensionals. Lastly, I coordinated the envelope by using the same DSP.


This is the card that CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group used for inspiration this week. Loved how simple and quick this card was. Great for mass production.

 I hope you enjoy this week’s CASE. Visit our group to see what others created. Thank you for stopping by, have a great week!

Erika

Stampin’ Up Materials:
Merry Merlot Cardstock 
Whisper White Cardstock 
Joyous Noel Specialty DSP
Dashing Deer Stamp Set
Christmas Pines Stamp Set 
Merry Merlot Inkpad
Shaded Spruce Inkpad
Stamparatus
Darling Label Punch
Medium Whisper White Envelope 
Dimensionals 
Mini Dimensionals 
Multipurpose Liquid Glue 

No comments:

Post a Comment