Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Jump For Joy Sweet Baby


Hello friends, happy Tuesday!

I’m jumping for joy as I get ready to welcome my friend’s sweet bundle of joy next month. Today I’m making her a sweet card using the stamp set Sweet Baby on page 89 in the annual catalog.


For today’s card I started with Soft Sea Foam for my card base. Then, for the first layer I used Twinkle Twinkle DSP, which I adhered to the card base using liquid glue. 


For the second layer, I stamped the baby on Whisper White Cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black. I colored the image using Stamping’ Blends and die cut it using the largest stitch oval framelit. Behind the baby image I glued some Silver & Petal Pink Baker’s Twine and a piece of Twinkle Twinkle DSP that I punched the ends with the Banner Triple Punch. I adhered this layer to the first layer using Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set using Memento Tuxedo Black. To finish the card I added some Twinkle Adhesive Backed Sequins and added some DSP to the envelope to coordinate with the card.


I also added a sentiment to the inside of the card.


I used the CASE-ing Tuesday card for inspiration. Join us at CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Page, where we CASE (copy) a card from one of the current Stampin’ Up Catalogs, by changing a little, a lot, or nothing at all. We would love to see your CASE.

Thank you for stopping by, hope you enjoyed today’s card. Have a wonderful week!

Erika

Stampin’ Up Materials:
Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 
Whisper White Cardstock 
Twinkle Twinkle DSP
Sweet Baby Stamp Set
Memento Tuxedo Black Inkpad
Light/dark Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blend
Light/Dark Petal Pink Stampin’ Blend
Light/Dark Pool Party Stampin’ Blend 
Ivory Stampin’ Blend
Color Lifter Stampin’ Blend
Stitched Framelits 
Big Shot
Banner Triple Punch
Silver & Petal Pink Baker’s Twine
Twinkle Adhesive Backed Sequins 
Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
Dimensionals 
Medium Whisper White Envelope 


No comments:

Post a Comment