Saturday, November 10, 2018

Peaceful Poinsettia


Hello friends! Happy Sunday!

I just love poinsettias for the holidays. Love their charm and bright colors. When I saw the Peaceful Poinsettia Stamp Set in the Stampin’ Up Holiday Catalog I just had to get it.


I couldn’t decide what green to use for the card base, at the end I decided with Garden Green. I adhered Whisper White Cardstock to the base. I stamped the sentiment from the Timeless Tidings Stamp Set in Garden Green. Then, I used the Detailed Poinsettia Thinlits Dies to cut the poinsettia out and the pine needles from Pretty Pines Thinlits. I then adhered it to the Whisper White Cardstock using mini Dimensionals. Didn’t this card turn out beautiful?


I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches as inspiration.


Hope you enjoyed today’s card. Thank you for stopping by, have a fabulous Sunday!

Erika





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful poinsettia! Perfect holiday card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that crisp poinsettia! It's beautifully showcased with this sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete