Sunday, November 4, 2018

Happy Birthday Mom

Good morning! Hope you’re all having a wonderful Sunday.

It’s  November and that means it’s time to get crafty for the holidays, but before I do....a birthday card for my beautiful mom!


For her card I wanted a soft color with a little bit of a Fall feeling. I decided to use Mint Macaron Cardstock for the card base and Country Lane DSP for the first layer. Before adhering the DSP to the card base, I wrapped two pieces of Braided Linen Trim around the DSP. Then, I stamped the milk can and flowers onto Whisper White Cardstock using Momento Tuxedo Black. I colored these with Stampin’ Blends. I then adhered it to a piece of Mint Macaron Cardstock. Using Dimensionals, I adhered this piece to the first layer. For the sentiment, I stamped it onto Crumb Cake Cardstock and adhered it with a Dimensional. To finish the card, I used two Gold Faceted Gems to give it some bling and decorated the envelope with DSP.


I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches as inspiration.

Hope you enjoyed today’s card! Thanks for visiting!

Erika

Stampin’ Up Supplies:
Mint Macaron Cardstock 
Whisper White Cardstock 
Crumb Cake Cardstock
Country Lane DSP
Country Home Stamp Set
Very Vintage Stamp Set
Memento Tuxedo Black Inkpad
Crumb Cake Inkpad
Light/dark Smokey Slate Stampin’ Blend
Light/dark Old Olive Stampin’ Blend 
Light/dark Highland Heather Stampin’ Blend 
Bronze Stampin’ Blend 
Gold Faceted Gems
Braided Linen Trim 
Whisper White Medium Envelope 
Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
Stampin’ Dimensionals 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love that dsp, and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Your mother will love it.

    ReplyDelete