Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Holiday Kick-Off - Dashing Deer


Hello friends!

 Are you guys ready for the holidays?  I’m not! And there’s only a couple weeks before I need to start mailing my Christmas cards. Yikes! Time for me to start creating all the beautiful cards that I’ll be mailing. So, let me kick-off this holiday season by creating a beautiful Christmas card.


 My card features the Dashing Deer Stamp Set. Merry Merlot is used for the card base. Joyous Noel Specialty DSP is used for the first layer. Using the Stamparatus, I stamped the deer twice onto Whisper White Cardstock in Merry Merlot. Behind this, I adhered a piece of DSP, a stitched circle shape and some Gold Metallic Thread. I adhered this second layer using Dimensionals. The sentiment is stamped onto Crumb Cake Cardstock, with Crumb Cake ink. I punched one end using the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it with mini Dimensionals. 


I finished the card by adding some Gold Faceted Gems and decorating the envelope with DSP.


I used CASE-ing Tuesday #172 for inspiration. This CASE has totally helped me kick-off the holidays. Join us over at CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group, see what others have created. We hope we have inspired you and that you share your CASE with us. Until next week my friends, have a wonderful week!

Erika


Stampin’ Up Supplies:
Dashing Deer Stamp Set
Merry Merlot Cardstock 
Tranquil Tide Cardstock 
Crumb Cake Cardstock 
Whisper White Cardstock 
Joyous Noel Specialty DSP
Merry Merlot Inkpad
Crumb Cake Inkpad
Whisper White Medium Envelope 
Gold Metallic Thread 
Gold Faceted Gems 
Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
Stampin’ Dimensionals 
Stampin’ Mini Dimensionals 
Big Shot
Stamparatus






No comments:

Post a Comment