Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Hello Fall

Hello Friends!

Weloce to CASE-ing Tuesday #168,  where we choose a card from a current Stampin’ Up! Catalog and CASE (copy) by changing a little, a lot or nothing at all.

This week we are CASE-ing pg. 46 from the 2018 Holiday Catalog. The card chosen features the Many Blessings Stamp Set.


With one week into October, and the weather feeling more like fall, I decide to go with a Fall theme. Fall is my favorite Season. It means cooler days, time to start baking and didn’t realize it but I really, really love all the fall colors.


For my card, I decided to use Lovely As a Tree Stamp Set, which can be found on pg. 148 of our Annual Catalog. I used Crumb Cake for the base and Nature’s Poem DSP for my first layer. I then stamped the tree image onto Very Vanilla cardstock. I mounted the tree onto Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper and mounted it onto the first layer. I used Healing Hugs Stamp Set for my sentiment, I stamped it onto a piece of  Crumb Cake cardstock and punch a banner using Banner Triple Punch. Using mini dimensionals, I placed the sentiment under the tree. For the final touched I added a button, threaded with some Braided Linen Trim.


Of course, I made the envelope match the card. I also stamped the inside with some leaves.


I hope you’ve enjoyed my card this week. Visit our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group, see what others have CASE’d and share you CASE with us. We’ve love to see it. Have a wonderful week!

Erika

Stampin’ Up Materials:
Lovely As aTree Stamp Set
Healing Hugs Stamp Set
Crumb Cake Cardstock 
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Nature’s Poem DSP
Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper
Very Vanilla Medium Envelope
Banner Triple Punch
True Gentleman Buttons
Braided Linen Trim
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Mini Dimensionals 




1 comment: