Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Batty For You

Hello friends!

Weloce to CASE-ing Tuesday #169, where we choose a card from a current Stampin’ Up! Catalog and CASE (copy) by changing a little, a lot or nothing at all.

This week we are CASE-ing pg. 12 from the  Stampin’ Up! 2018 Holiday Catalog. The card chosen features the Farmhouse Christmas Stamp Set and the Festive Farmhouse DSP.


With Halloween just a few weeks away, I decided to make a card perfect for the 
holiday, something SPOOKY. Well far from spooky, but perfect for Halloween.


I started by embossing Basic Black cardstock with the Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Then, I spritzed it with some Frosted White Shimmer Paint (can’t see it iwell in the picture). While that dried, I cut Toil & Trouble DSP, I chose the bats and stars print  I punched the ends of the stars DSP with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it to the back of the bat DSP. I punched a piece of Mango Melody cardstock with a circle punch and adhered that to the bat DSP. By now the black embossed cardstock has dried, so I mounted it onto the Basic Black cardbase. I then layered the DSP over the embossed cardstock. I stamped the sentiment from the Spooky Sweets on Whisper White cardstock and punched the ends with the Banner Triple Punch. I also punched the bats using the Spooky Bats Punch and layered it over the moon (Mango Melody circle).



Hope you enjoyed this week’s CASE. Join us in our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group, we would love to see your CASE. Have a wonderful week.

Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment