Friday, October 12, 2018

A Country Wedding





I was asked to make a wedding card with a country theme. So, I got my two stamp sets with a country theme and came up with this design. I love the way it turned out, and hope the beautiful couple love it too.
 To start, I stamped the boots from the Country Livin’  set on Whisper White cardstock, in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Then, I stamped the flower image from the Country Livin’ set right on top of the boots. I used the Stampin’ Blends to color in the image. I then mounted it onto Crumb Cake cardstock. I used a sheet from the Wood Textures DSP and wrapped some Crumb Cake Weaved Ribbon and some Braided Linen Trim around the DSP.  Then, I mounted this onto the Crumb Cake cardbase. I then layered the image onto the DSP with dimensionals. I unraveled some of the Braided Linen Trim and made a lasso and bow and adhered it with a glue dot. To finish the card, I stamped the  Petal Palette sentiment right on top of the DSP. I also stamped a sentiment inside the card from the same set.
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s card. Let me know what you think.
Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful weekend!
Erika



Stampin’ Up Materials:
Stamp Sets: Country Livin’, Country Home, Petal Palette
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock, Crumb Cake Cardstock, Wood Textures DSP
Ink: Memento Tusedo Black, Stanpin’ Blends; Light/Dark Crumb Cake, Light/Dark Granny Apple Green, Light/Dark Rich Razzleberry, Light Old Olive, Light Mango Melody, Copper
Embellishments: Crumb Cake Weaved Ribbon, Braided Linen Thread

4 comments:

  1. II absolutely love your design! I surely hope you do not mind if I case it! It turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I’m so happy you enjoyed my card. Feel free to CASE. 😊

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely country type of card and can be used many ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marlene. Glad you enjoyed the card. 😊

      Delete