Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Birthday Wishes

Hello Friends,

Who doesn’t like butterflies? I think they’re so pretty and always bring a smile to my face when I see one. I made this card to wish someone special a very happy birthday. Hoping it brings a smile to their face.


I decided to create the card using the birthday girl’s favorite color, purple and combined it with a soft blue.

I started by spritzing some Frosted White Shimmer Paint onto a piece of Gorgeous Grape Cardstock.  Once that dried, I cut out the butterfly using the Springtime Impressions Thinlits. I set that aside until I was ready to use it.

Using the bubble looking stamp from the Gallery Grunge Stamp Set, I stamped this a couple times onto the Whisper White Cardstock in Pool Party and then with Gorgeous Grape. I also stamped the sentiment in Gorgeous Grape using the Picture Perfect Birthday Stamp Set. I wrapped a piece of Gorgeous Grape Mini Striped Ribbon at the top of the card. I mounted this onto a piece of Pool Party Cardstock, which then I mounted onto the Gorgeous Grape cardbase. Using a bit of  the Multipurpose Liquid Glue, I mounted the butterfly to the center of the card. I then added the Clear Rhinestones onto the butterfly and next to the sentiment. To finish my card I decorated the envelope using the Subtles DSP in Pool Party.


Here’s a closer look at the butterfly. You can see a bit of the shimmer it has. I just love how it turned out! Don’t you agree this butterfly will make this birthday extra special?

 Thank you friends for stopping by. If you have any questions in regards the card feel free to ask. 

Erika 

Stampin’ Up Materials:
Stamp Sets:
Gallery Grunge
Picture Perfect Birthday
Paper:
Gorgeous Grape Cardstock 
Pool Party Cardstock 
Whisper White Cardstock 
Subtles DSP
Ink:
Gorgeous Grape 
Pool Party
Tools & Accessories :
Springtime Impressions Thinlits 
Big Shot
Frost White Shimmer Paint
Gorgeous Grape Mini Stripe Ribbon 
Clear Rhinestones 
Whisper White Medium Envelopes
Multipurpose Liquid Glue 


No comments:

Post a Comment