Sunday, September 2, 2018

I Did It!

I can’t believe this! After weeks of contemplating the idea and encouraging words from a friend, I did it! I finally worked up the nerve to start my blog. So, welcome to my Stamping Corner!

Making cards is a hobby that I’ve been doing for awhile now and really enjoy. Seeing that smile when someone receives my handmade card and hearing “your card is lovely” just makes my day.

I want to share my stamping creations with you and show you how easy and fun it is. So, today I’ll start with this Thank You card I made for my friend, for those wonderful words of encouragement. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.



Isn’t this pup adorable? I think so! That’s why I chose it for my friend’s card. A simple card to say “thank you.”

I hope you’ve enjoyed the card and continue to join me on this new adventure of mine. Until next time my friends.

Erika

1 comment: