Saturday, September 15, 2018

Country Home


Hello friends.

It’s not CASE-ing Tuesday yet, but I wanted to share with you the card I made. Earlier this week I received my order from the Stampin’ Up 2018 Holiday Catalog. It was Christmas in September for me! I was so excited to get my order, but had to wait until last night to play with them.

With fall just around the corner, I decided to play with the Country Home set. I fell in love with this set right from the beginning. Love the tin can and how I can use my stamping blends with this set. Also, love how it has coordinating paper and accessories. 

And here’s my card!




 I just love how it turned out! This card just screams fall, doesn’t it? All the colors combine perfectly, purples are my favorite. I hope you enjoyed my card and we’ll see you Tuesday.

Erika


Materials used:
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock 
Whisper White Cardstock 
Country Land DSP
Light/Dark Smoky Stampin’ Blends
Light/Dark Old Olive Stampin’ Blends
Light/ Dark BlackBerry Bliss Stampin’ Blends
Moments Tuxedo Black Ink
Blackberry Bliss Ink Pad
Chicken Wire Elements
3/16” Braided Linen Trim
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
Mini Glue Dots  
Medium Whisper White Envelopes 

No comments:

Post a Comment