Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Country Home

 CASE-ing Tuesday #165

Hello friends! Welcome to CASE-ing Tuesday. CASE, where we change a little, a lot, or nothing at all.

This weekend was very busy that I had almost forgotten about CASE-ing Tuesday. So, for today’s card I really didn’t change it much. However, I was so happy that this week’s card featured the Country Home Suite. I just love this suite, one of my top picks. Below is the card that was CASEd.


Here is my card. Can you find the difference?


There are 3 differences. One, I have a white boarder around my card. Two, no orange flowers, instead, I added leaves. Three, I added dimensionals to my sentiment for a little pop.

I started with a whisper white card stock for the card base. Next, I cut the yellow DSP just big enough to leave a bit of white boarder and glued it to the white base. Then, I cut a different piece of DSP, wrap some ribbon around it and tied a bow at the end. Once I had the perfect bow, I glued this on top of the yellow DSP. Then, I stamped the sentiment on regular whisper white cardstock and used the layering oval thinlits on the sentiment and for its background. I glued 2 leaves behind the background, added a couple of mini dimensionals to the back and  placed it over the ribbon, close to the bow. I used a mini glue got to help keep the bow in place. That’s it, the card was done! Super easy, right?

I hope you enjoyed this week’s CASE-ing. Visit our facebook group, see cards created by other members. Create your CASE and share it with us, we would love to see it. Until next week my friends, have a wonderful week.

Erika

Stampin’ Up Materials used:
Thick Whisper White Cardstock
White Cardstock 
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock  
Country Lane DSP 
Blackberry Bliss Inkpad
Country Home Stamp Sey
Leaf Punch
Layering Oval Framelits
Multipurpose 
Liquid Glue
Mini Dimensionals
Mini Glue Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment