Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Daffodil Wishes

CASE-ing Tuesday #164

Hello friends and welcome back! The card that we are CASE-ing today is featured in the recently released Stampin’ Up! 2018 holiday catalog. The card can be found on page 44.


Instead of using the Pleasant Pheasants stamp set I used Daffodil Wishes from the annual catalog found on page 118.


I started my card with Night of Navy cardstock base. Then, I cut some glossy white cardstock, which I then dropped a couple drops of Daffodil Delight reinker. I sprayed some water on top using a SU spritzer. I let the water run for a bit and with a paper towel blotched the ink all over the paper. I let it dry for a couple minutes. Once it was dry I stamped the daffodils and sentiment. After, I glued  the glossy white paper to a piece of Night of Navy cardstock which is slightly bigger then the glossy white. Then, I ripped the top and bottom of the Night of Navy. Before I glued the paper down to the base, I wrapped Night of Navy bakers twine around it and finished it with a bow. And of course, my card couldn’t be complete without a coordinating envelope.

Here’s a closer look at my card.



I hope you’ve enjoyed my card this week and invite you visit our  CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group. CASE this week’s card and share it with us. We would love to see it!



See you next week!
Erika


Materials used:
Night of Navy Cardstock
Glossy White Cardstock
Daffodil Wishes Stamp Set
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Daffodil Delight Reinker
Stampin’ Spritzer
Night of Navy Baker’s Twine
Brights 6x6 DSP
Medium Envelope
Multipurpose Liquid Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment