Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Celebrate the Best Day Ever

Hello Friends!

I have totally been enjoying my summer break, playing with all the wonderful new stamp sets from the new 2019 Stampin’ Up! Catalog. My card for today features a couple of new things the catalog offers.


I used Soft Sea Foam Cardstock for the cardbase. For the first layer, I decided to use the new Garden Lane DSP. This DSP has many pretty patterns in many hues of green. I went with the sheet that has the softer greens. (Don’t adhere it to the card base just yet.) 

Then, using an embossing machine, run the Lace 3D EF (currently not available to order)  on a piece of Soft Sea Foam Cardstock. Then, on the piece of cardstock that was just embossed, use a die cutting machine to crop a frame using the Stitched Rectangles Dies - adhere the embossed/die cut pieces to the card front.


Then, using the Band Together Stamp Set, I stamped just the flower on Whisper White Cardstock in Blushing Bride. On another piece of Whisper White, I stamped the sentiment in Mint Macaron. I then cropped them using the coordinating dies, Detailed Bands Dies.

Using the Detailed Bands Dies, I cropped the detailed leaf twice in Soft Sea Foam and the medium size detailed band in Mint Macaron.

Now wrap and adhere the detailed band around the card front and adhered the card front to the card base. Adhere the two leaves behind the flower and adhere the flower to the card front. Then, adhere the sentiment over the band with Mini Dimensionals. For the final touch I added some Rhinestones Basic Jewels.



My card was inspired by the sketch provided by CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group. Stop by and see what others have created and share your CASE with us. Hope you have enjoyed my card, thank you for stopping by!

Erika



All materials used are Stampin’ Up products.




No comments:

Post a Comment