Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Birthday Goodness

Hello Friends,

Today, I’m sharing a card I created for CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group. My card features the new Birthday Goodness Stamp Set. I was in love with this set at first sight...love the donuts and macarons, and it has the perfect birthday sentiments.


I started by stamping the image onto Whisper White Cardstock. I colored the image using the Stampin’ Blends. For the base I used the light/dark Soft Sea Foam, the donuts are colored using light/dark Crumb Cake. For the icing I used light/dark Highland Heather, light/dark Soft Sea Foam, light/dark Daffodil Delight, and light/dark Petal Pink and dark Flirty Flamingo sprinkles. The candles are colored with dark Flirty Flamingo and dark Mango Melody.

Using a die cutting machine, I cropped the image using the Stitched Rectangles. I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black. I adhered the sentiment using some Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then, using some Tear and Tape, I adhered a piece of Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and Organdy Striped Ribbon to the back of the image.


Using Mini Dimensionals, I adhered the image to the card front. For the card front I used the Magnolia Lane DSP which is adhered to a Petal Pink Cardstock base.


I used a pice of the same DSP to decorate the envelope.....I love decorating my envelopes.



I was inspired by using the sketches from .CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group. Visit the group to see what others have created and share your CASE with us.

Thank you for stopping by!

Erika R.



All products used are current Stampin’ Up!



No comments:

Post a Comment