Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Pocketful of Happiness

Hello Stampers,

Have you had a chance to play with some of the new stamps sets? I just received my order yesterday and I was so happy to be on summer break because I was able to stayed up late and play with the new Pocketful of Happiness Stamp Set. What first drew me to this set was the sentiments and font...I didn't have the coordinating Pocket Dies but I figured I could fuzzy cut.




I started by stamping the image onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. I knew I wanted to color the flowers using the Rococo Rose Stampin’ Blends, as they were also a new toy. I also used Crumb Cake and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends for the branches. For the sweet bird, I used Crumb Cake first and went over it with Mango Melody to give it a golden look. Remember I mentioned that I didn’t have the coordinating dies? Well I discovered that the image fits perfectly in the second largest Stitched Nested Labels Dies. I was so excited that I didn’t have to fuzzy cut it. I trimmed off the extra cardstock off the top. I wrapped some Linen Thread on the top and used some of the new Noble Peacock Rhinestones in the center of the big flowers.

I used Old Olive Cardstock for the card base and Whisper White Cardstock for the card front. I stamped the sentiment in Old Olive. I cut a piece of Rococo Rose Cardstock and adhered a piece of Rococo Rose In Color DSP. On top of this I adhered my pocket image. Then, using Mini Dimensionals I adhered the Rococo Rose square to the card front.

Don’t you just love how the card turned out? I sure do! Simple, quick and beautiful, any recipient would love it.

Thank you for stopping by.

Erika

All materials used are current Stampin’ Up products.

2 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely fabulous. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Virginia! So happy you enjoyed it. Thanks for stopping by. 💕

      Delete