Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Free As A Bird Birthday Wishes

Hello Stampers! Happy Tuesday!

It’s CASE-ing Tuesday! 
CASE-ing Tuesday #203, where we chose a card from a current Stampin’ Up Catalog and CASE (copy) by changing a little, a lot, or nothing at all. 


This is week, CASE-ing Tuesday has selected the card on page 59, which features a new stamp set You Always Deliever. A sketch with measurements has also been provided.


For my card I used the new Free As A Bird stamp set. I love this set, it’s my #1 pick for the new catalog. This set can be used for many occasions.....thank you, get well, thinking of you, sympathy or birthday cards.


I used Crumb Cake cardstock for the card base, Petal Pink cardstock for the sentiment and Bird Ballad DSP. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black and used Stampin’ Blends to color the image. The DSP was adhered to the back of the image. The sentiment was stamped using the Varied Vases stamp set sentiment in Crumb Cake. I adhered a piece of Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon behind the Whisper White cardstock.
The image was adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.

I really love how my card turned out this week. Hope you enjoyed it as well. Join us over at CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group and see what others have create and share your CASE with us. Thanks for stopping by.

Erika

All materials used are Stampin’ Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment