Sunday, April 7, 2019

If Flowers Were Hugs

Happy Sunday!

For today’s card I’m using the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches 

and Ian’s color challenge at Stamping For All Facebook Group.



For my card I used the Abstract Impressions Stamp Set. I thought this set was perfect for the color challenge as this colors are perfect for a spring card.
I used the Mint Macaron for the card base. Then, using the largest Rectangle Stitched Framelit die I 
cut out a piece of Daffodil Delight. The Whisper White is cut out using the second largest Rectangle Stitched Framelit.


I started with the fuller stem image and stamped it with Mint Macaron (stamped off twice). Then, using Old Olive (stamped off once), the other stem image was stamped on top. Using Daffodil Delight,  I stamped the fuller flowers in Daffodil Delight (stamped off once). Then over them I stamped the less fuller flowers in Daffodil Delight.


On a piece of Crumb Cake I embossed the sentiment and adhered it using a bit of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the Whisper White cardstock to the Daffodil Delight cardstock using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then adhered this layer to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then added some Share What You Love Artisan Pearls to some of the flowers.


I hope you enjoyed my card. Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful week.

Erika






All materials used for the card are current Stampin’ Up products.





2 comments:

  1. How pretty! Your card shouts 'spring'! Love your yellow tulips on the mint card base- gorgeous color combo! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and sweet! Truly lovely with that sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete