Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Good-bye Lemon Zest

Hello Stampers! Happy Tuesday!

Today, I want to share with you one of my favorite stamps sets.....the Lemon Zest Stamp Set! I love this set because I love lemons! Love their taste, their smell, and how they remind me of my dad. I’m sad that this set will be retiring June 3, 2019.


I started with Pineapple Punch cardstock for the card base. Then, I used Pineapple Punch In Color DSP (which will be retiring soon) for the first layer. Before adhering the DSP to the card front I wrapped  a piece of Granny Apple Green Texture Weave Ribbon and Whisper White Baker’s Twine.


On scraps of Whisper White cardstock I stamped the lemons and leaves and punched them out with the Lemon Builder Punch. I adhered the leaves using Multipurpose Liquid Glue and adhered the Lemons with Stampin’ Up Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black. To finish the card I added some Granny Apple Green Enamel Dots.



Today’s card was very easy to create. I was inspired by the sketch provided by CASE-ing Tuesday. Join us over at CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group! See what others have created and share with us your take on this week’s sketch.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful week!

Erika

Stampin’ Up Materials:

Paper - Pineapple Punch Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, 2018-2020 In Color DSP
Ink - Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Memento Tuxedo Black 
Stamp Set - Lemon Zest 
Tools -  Lemon Builder Punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Up Dimensionals 
Accessories - Granny Apple Green Texure Weave Ribbon, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Glitter Enamel Dots 


2 comments:

  1. Cute card, Erika! I am sad this set is retiring but will continue to enjoy it! It's a keeper on my shelf. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tracy! Yes, this set is definitely a keeper! Thank you for stopping by. 😊

      Delete