Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Country Birthday Wishes

Hello Stampers! It’s CASE-ing Tuesday and time to play along with CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group.


Today, this pretty box/canvas was provided for the CASE. It was decorated using the You’re Inspiring Stamp Set. 


And this is the sketch that you can use to CASE. I will be using this sketch to make my card. Love how it provides the measurements!


Here’s my card. For the card front I used the grass image from Country Road Stamp Set. I stamped it using Mint Macaron.


I stamped the boots from the Country Livin’ Stamp Set in Memento Black and colored them using Light/Dark Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. For the flowers and fern I used the Jar Of Love Stamp Set.  The fern was stamped using Mint Macaron. I used Lovely Lipstick for the little flowers. Blushing Bride and Flirty Flamingo for the next smallest flowers and used the coordinating framelits (Everyday Jars) to cut them out. The bigger flowers were stamped using Daffodil Delight and Mango Melody and cut out using the framelits. I adhered this to a piece of Lovely Lipstick cardstock. On a 
scrap of Mint Macaron cardstock I stamped the sentiment from Itty Bitty Birthdays in Memento Black. The embellishments used were from the Frosted Flower Embellishments and Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots.


I hope you enjoyed today’s card and that it inspires you to get inky. Go to CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see what others have created. Until next time.

Erika



All Stampin’ Up materials are current products. 


No comments:

Post a Comment